[AMRadio] W1AW/7 on AM In November

Paul Baldock paul at paulbaldock.com
Wed Oct 29 10:37:33 EDT 2014

W1AW/7 will be operational again on AM.  Mark your calendar for 11/5 to 11/11.

If it goes like the February operation it will be 29.000 or 21.425,
with occasional excursions to 14.330, 7193, and 3.885. I will operate
on the highest band that has good activity/propagation.

As I'm going to be the only AM operator that week I have permission
to operate at my  convenience with no fixed schedule. However it will
most likely be between 2100Z and 2400Z. So the best thing is to watch
the cluster for W1AW/7 spotted in the AM Windows.

- Paul   KW7Y