[AMRadio] Antenna cord

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Sep 16 13:34:38 EDT 2014

I went shopping with my wife today at Hobby Lobby.  As we age this is an increasing event but today spotted something that may help some of you who need cord to hang antennas.

In the crafts section was a selection of parachute cord.  The bags are 100 ft. lengths and are several different colors are available.  I believe the price was $7.99, not too bad for 100 ft.  If you are short of cord and need it right away then look to see  if you have a Hobby Lobby nearby.

Jim
W5JO