[AMRadio] Antenna cord

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Sep 16 15:03:06 EDT 2014

You must have Hobby Lobby confused with another outlet.  I have never seen any radio controlled toys on their shelves.  The headquarters is just 65 miles North of my and if they had trouble with the FCC then the news media there would have picked it up.

Beside that, what does radio control toys have to do with parachute cord?

Jim
W5JO

Isn't this the company that knowingly sold illegal radio controlled toys that operated within the ham bands?  Perhaps not, but it is worth looking into. Anyone know?