[AMRadio] Antenna cord

Bill Guyger via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Tue Sep 16 15:04:09 EDT 2014

Not all Parachute cord is created equally. The "real stuff" meets Mil-Spec, what Hobby Lobby is selling will probably work for light antennas, but I'd wager a small amount that this stuff is probably Chinese Sweat Shop quality that is being sold to plat key lanyards, etc. which is the latest artsy craze.

Bill AD5OL