[AMRadio] B&W 5100 / 5100B worth?

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 20:50:16 EDT 2014

Denis,

It may also have a degree of dependence as to how far one may have to go
to pick it up, or - to have it shipped.

Just another aspect to toss into the issue.

It would have been prohibitive for myself in Virginia to make the run to
Oregon for the earlier Bauer 707 1KW.

Although I have been shedding the "Heavy Metal" myself!  About two each
400lb beasts!

Bob - N0DGN