[AMRadio] W1AW/7 on AM In November

Paul Baldock paul at paulbaldock.com
Tue Sep 30 16:45:25 EDT 2014

At 01:02 PM 9/30/2014, you wrote:
>Paul, what frequencies and times, please.

If it goes like the last time then it will be 29.000 or 21.425, with
occasional excursions to 14.330, 7193, and 3.885. I will operate on
the highest band that has good activity/propagation

As I'm going to be the only AM operator that week I have permission
to operate at my on convenience with no fixed schedule. So the best
thing is to watch the cluster for W1AW/7 spotted in the AM Windows.

- Paul