[AMRadio] Needed: A non-working FT-243 crystal

Robert w4rl at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 1 03:17:36 EDT 2015

Hi fellow AM'ers.  I've searched 'hi and low' in me junk boxes for a non
working FT-243 crystal.  I need one to make up a coax cable to plug into
my refurbished Clegg 99'er from my National 6n2 rebuilt VFO's output.
Both being my main stay 6 meter AM station in the early 70's with a HB
yagi.

Any one have one that I could purchase along with postage.  Sure would
help me out getting both paired up together and working a few E's this
summer and a local net we've started up here in Northwest Florida.  I so
miss those laid back simple times after work, supper and getting the
little people who called us 'daddy' off to bed after their bath and bed
time (sometimes daddy made up story) as many of us did and then for at
least a little while chatting with the gang.

Warmest regards es bst 73 de

Robert W4RL Pensacola FL