[AMRadio] FW: [nmqrp] very important

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Thu Apr 2 19:14:35 EDT 2015

This link http://wireless-girl.com/ARRLletter.html has only to do with
the proposed revised band plan and RM 11708. It has nothing to do with
the current thread which involves CCR's. At least I didn't find any
references to H.R. 1301.

Actually Jim and I both brought to attention about this ARRL proposed
revised band plan (Extras losing 50 KHz of their 80 meter phone band)
several weeks ago on this reflector and there was no discussion, outrage,
etc. to that thread. I guess Extras who operate phone don't care they
might lose 50 KHz on 80 meters.

Pete, wa2cwa

http://www.arrl.org/news/arrl-president-directors-and-officers-educate-an