[AMRadio] The FCC's "Ham Guy" to Retire on April 3

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Fri Apr 3 02:57:17 EDT 2015

I bet that if the OM were around today, he would be embracing all the new
technologies that have entered into the amateur radio arena over the last
100 years. Time marches on; there is no future trying to live in the
past; there are only memories. Plus, digital stuff is cool and efficient;
maybe one of these days I can work the west coast on 2 meters without
having to use the moon as a reflector.

Pete, wa2cwa