[AMRadio] The FCC's "Ham Guy" to Retire on April 3

Bill Guyger via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Fri Apr 3 14:35:29 EDT 2015

Yes, chill. Spark was a Damped Wave, I'm not an ignorant moron. But CW to most people means as Jim said keying the signal on and off. It's just like people referring to Skill saws when talking about any circular saw and Xerox machines meaning copiers no matter who makes them. Geeze today, we still refer to keying the transmitter no matter what mode is in use.
Bill AD5OL     From: Jim Tonne <Tonne at Comcast.net>