[AMRadio] Radio Operators

Mike Bracey mikebracey at att.net
Sat Apr 4 00:14:37 EDT 2015

     Bob and Norb,
Thank you for your kind replies. I really don't mean to sound like poor little me. Bob, over the years you have answered questions and I have received help from Don K4KYV. There a lot of gentlemen on the AM boards. Once I asked a question on another board and the first reply I received was " I can tell from your call sign that you know nothing about radio". And then a few comments about us no code hams. I turned away from radio for a while but finally came back. I came to realize that some guys have forgotten that they weren't born with knowledge. I am working on learning code because I'm really intrigued with CW.
73,
Mike / KE5YTV