[AMRadio] Radio Operators

Bill Guyger via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Sun Apr 5 00:30:07 EDT 2015

Mike
Same here, welcome. If you go to a major Ham meet, you'll notice that most of the attendees are older guys. Unfortunately a lot of them are suffering from Old Fatrism, some extremely so, and start kicking and screaming and throwing a tantrum just like they did when they were kids when other people don't do things or say things the same way that they do. You also run into a heaping helping of know-it-allism though that's not a ham exclusive. You just have to keep your head up and do your thing and don't get discouraged.
No matter how much these types carp, the Earth has not come to a screeching halt and the stars are still up there going twinkle twinkle.
Bill AD5OL