[AMRadio] Radio Operators

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 14:05:18 EDT 2015

Dan,

People like Kim, Myself, and others don't have any objection to those
stuck in an era of Tubes and the like.

I still have my SP-600 and HRO-50-T1!

I simply could NOT handle the *mass* of a BC-610/T-213 any longer due to
the entire spinal column arthritis.

Note:  My TS-2000 feeds an Amp Supply LK-500ZB.

As I have noted, I do not wish to "live" on taking Opiates to dampen the
dang pain!

That was my *only* reason for having the Heavy Metal leave here. If I
could still manage it, I'd have the two old Beasts here and on-line.

Regards, Bob - N0DGN