[AMRadio] Radio Operators

Kevin Raper kj4hyd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:11:38 EDT 2015

> On Apr 5, 2015, at 2:05 PM, rbethman <rbethman at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> People like Kim, Myself, and others don't have any objection to those stuck in an era of Tubes and the like.

Now I do LOVE operating with my old Home-Brew and Converted Broadcast Heavy Metal, such as my beloved Gates BC-500H, but I also enjoy my Chi-Com HTs that there is no way I could possibly come close to making.

73,
Kevin Raper
KJ4HYD
CE WCKI WQIZ WLTQ

There is no limitation to the fidelity of AM radio. From a mathematical standpoint, AM does better in frequency response than FM. - Leonard Kahn