[AMRadio] Radio Operators

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 14:29:52 EDT 2015

John,

I have indeed looking into the mirror!

I just had to make a concession to the Heavy Metal Transmitters.

The arthritis makes it no dang fun if I have to move 400Lbs on a moving
man dolly on a carpeted Den/Shack.

As noted earlier - I do not wish to "live" on opiates!  They are the
*only* thing that takes the intensity of the pain down to a level that
is within toleration.

All the supposedly grand anti-inflammatory medications now tear up the
GI tract.

Therefore I made that *one* concession.

I keep the SP-600 in a rack that has wheels under it.

The HRO-50-T1 will most likely end up there also, once I get all the
resistors for all grids replaced.  It was re-capped in 2013. I finally
ordered the carbon composition resistors via Mouser. They await
installation.

Regards, Bob - N0DGN
(I've never been this old before!)