[AMRadio] using this message board

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Mon Apr 6 08:32:06 EDT 2015

Hello Ed,

Monday, April 6, 2015

>  Is there a reason I can't view the conversations in sequence? I am
> able to read only the text as it is received, if I delete from my
> inbox, it is lost. Archived material is 5 years old and older. What happens to the recent material?
>  Perpetually Perplexed in Pennsylvania, Ed, AB3HT

I  read  forums by e-mail, if you want the best threading I have found
nothing  better  than  The Bat! e-mail client. It's quite complex, but
ultra  powerful. Screenshot of this forum as seen in "The Bat!" which
is from https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/ is at:

http://www.chriswilson.tv/bat.jpg

--
Best regards,