[AMRadio] Wanted

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:09:41 EDT 2015

I know 3 guys who don't have internet and don't have computers.  If I
weren't a ham I probably wouldn't have it either.   If all the
computers magically vanished overnight I'd be fine with that.
The problem is that if all the callsigns are now on qrz.com, all the
stuff for sale is on line, you pretty much have to have one of the
damn things.

Rob
K5UJ