[AMRadio] Crystal Radio

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Apr 24 17:31:28 EDT 2015

Jim,

Replied direct.

Note: Even though the *DUMB* Comcast *system* sends you a very DUMB
message regarding an address of *r4bethman at comcast.net*, I indeed *DO*
get your messages!

I keep thinking "letter bomb", but I don't have access to that junk any
longer!

[ I am as FRUSTRATED as all are!  I get that same idiotic message even
simply sending a message from my laptop to the Desktop! ]

That particular address was deleted over 18 months ago!

Please check your address books!  It may be there.

Regards, Bob - N0DGN