[AMRadio] BC1004B

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:31:46 EDT 2015

Hmmm how heavy is it?   I  guess if we have some oil caps, pretty big
mil.spec transformer, one or two filter chokes, vacuum rectifier and
VR tube and steel chassis and cabinet it might get up there around 35
or 40 pounds.  never owned one; just speculating.   Sounds like a good
supply.  Made to run the receiver day night continuous duty I bet.
how much does it weigh?

73

Rob
K5UJ