[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R. 1301

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Aug 19 15:33:45 EDT 2015

I received this from Don, K4KYV today and is of interest to everyone on this
list.  While not specific to AM Radio, it does affect the ability to
transmit and I know several AM operators who are impacted.

So I support this action and urge you to do as Don suggests and send a note
of support to your representatives and senators in the US government.

Jim
W5JO
Moderator