[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R. 1301

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:21:07 EDT 2015

The canned letter that group wants its members to send to
Congressional representatives has many distortions.  I hope ARRL has
been made aware of it.  The HOA lobby have a right to petition
Congress like anyone else, but they don't have the right to have their
own made up set of fake facts on which to base things.

73

Rob
K5UJ