[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R. 1301

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:37:47 EDT 2015

Firstly, that 700K number doesn't really reflect the number of serious
active hams out there.   Won't waste any more time on that.

More important, is how sad, very sad it is that folks, not hams only
mind you, but people in general, willingly and freely sign away their
rights, rights men fought in wars to give us, to some association
committee, who will rule over them as to what color they can paint
their homes, whether or not they can have a trailer in the driveway
and any number of other closed sphincter hand wringing obsessions.
I've even heard news stories about these HOA committees telling folks
they can't fly the US flag out in their front yards.   That kind of
thing is clearly and dramatically not what men signed the Declaration
of Independence for.

73

Rob
K5UJ