[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R. 1301

KC9CDT via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Fri Aug 21 06:44:58 EDT 2015

You guys sure are not supportive of the Ham group in general...OK...that's fine.

You don't think there are things needing changing?

It's OK for all hams to have to live in a old, non-CCR area or town or in the country....even when you get older and want to have a nice area with amenities?

What if you own a home in a CCR and then get interested in ham radio...sell the house.

Why not support an effort to change something that would help the group?

Maybe the ham group I used to know (I have been a ham since 1966) is gone? Ones that support each other.

If any of you guys in the future still want to be a ham and want to move to a nice new addition (I DON'T MEAN JUST GATED COMMUNITIES EITHER) you will see why this is wrong and needs fixing.

It probably won't pass and you guys will be happy that people that chose those places get what they have coming/

Well....I have talked to LOT's of fellow hams about this and fortunately you don't represent the majority.

Lee