[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R.

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:19:25 EDT 2015

This entire thing has come done to, appearing to me, to be a bunch of
whiners!!  you bought the property now live with it, move or shut up.
Perhaps you could run out and burn cars and riot in the streets, that seems
to get a lot of attention lately. I suppose when the neighbors JD returns
home at midnight playing his 2,000 watts of rap, the others should just
accept that as his "right".  This why I live out in the boonies and we still
have zoning, I helped write some of it, no junk yards, minimum size lot for
a home ( acres) no trailers, ETC.  I could put up anything but do not want a
steel tower with large beams on the top, they are just plain ugly.   Bernie
W8RPW