[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R.

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 08:17:07 EDT 2015

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 6:10 AM, KC9CDT via AMRadio
<amradio at mailman.qth.net> wrote:

> Scott,
> Well said....

I agree--well said.

I bet most folks against this have never had to live in an HOA
controlled development.  They remind me of the hams who run plasma TVs
and don't care if it makes another ham miserable.  The same, I'm okay
Jack and move if you don't like it mindset.  And the whole intrusive
government running my life thing--why don't y'all tear up your
licenses and become pirates?   Hey, the government can't tell me
whether or not I can run a transmitter on my own property, right?  I
object to this tyranny a.k.a. democracy and Congress!   Ha!  Well, if
this "majority" on AMradio reflector is anything to go by, the
majority are in favor of it.

73

Rob
K5UJ