[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R.

Gary Schafer garyschafer at largeriver.net
Sat Aug 22 12:12:40 EDT 2015

A couple of points that are forgotten here:

What about the people that move into one of those places and later decide
they would like to become a ham. Should they then be required to move to a
non HOA residence?
This may be keeping many new potential hams away.

Nice real estate is becoming hard to find without restrictions. For about 20
years I lived in a home with HOA restrictions. At that time ham radio was a
lower priority with career and good schools for the kids a higher priority.
There were few places to buy a new home in the area with out any
restrictions that I could afford.

73
Gary  K4FMX