[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R.

GRANT YOUNGMAN nq5t at tx.rr.com
Sat Aug 22 12:52:36 EDT 2015

Well, sure.  Except in many areas of the country now virtually ALL new homes are being built in these “private clubs”.   One such “private club” around here threatened a friend of a friend with a large fine if he did not remove the “unsightly” basketball net/backboard from the peak of his garage.  He did — he went up on the roof, kicked it down, and then moved.  Apparently THIS “club” didn’t appreciate the major scourge on a neighborhood and the unsightly mess of teens playing basketball in the driveway.  Oh, and you also can’t park a pickup truck in your driveway there, either.  Their kind enough to let you OWN one as long as it is never seen.

HOAs are the creation of control freaks, and in many way are the modern “neighborhood” equivalent of Jim Crow ...

Grant NQ5T