[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R.

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 15:20:40 EDT 2015

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 11:22 AM, <w5jo at brightok.net> wrote:

> Pardon me Todd for quoting you but I want to urge everyone to participate
> in the public discussion.

No problem, Jim. I don't mind a bit and it's a good point. In my case it's
just starting to feel like a dog chasing parked cars or such. I'm not going
to change Rob or Don or Lee's minds, and I certainly can understand folks
on either side of the conversation who look in and say 'they just refuse to
see it'.

But yes - so long as it can remain civil, there's no reason not to and
every reason to discuss something that will be affecting an increasing
portion of the amateur community.

I did manage to get two loads of limbs and brush taken to the landfill to
be ground up, as well as the household garbage and recycling done in the
meantime. Just taking a cool down break before heading out for some Fun
with Farmall.

~ Todd/KAQ