[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R.

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 10:57:39 EDT 2015

Now, now, boys....as Jim said, discussion on this topic is fine and
encouraged, so long as it remains civil.

Like joining a HOA, list membership is voluntary, as is the choice of which
message to read or delete. No one is making anyone read anything, and
deleting is a part of receiving email - lists or otherwise. I don't know of
any list on here that guarantees you'll like or enjoy every post or thread.
Some bore me to sleep.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and remember Ronnie - Drano is really bad
for your breath. (o:

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4

Yeah the subject got worn out, I was considering drinking drano if I had to