[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R.

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:07:47 EDT 2015

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo at gmail.com> wrote:

> You all who are so madly in love with people running your lives from
> some HOA committee can go live in one.

Yes! NOW you're getting it Rob - couldn't agree more! That's what I've been
saying from the start: those who want to live there can. Those who don't
want to, don't have to. Sounds like you choose not to. You're a wise man.

Yep, you caught me. I did respond several more times after saying I was
done. Didn't want to be rude to those who had addressed questions or
comments my way. Normally my online time is very limited. Weeks or months
go by without posting, then I'm stuck by the computer and phone for several
days dealing with business and get a chance to jump in. Just lucky timing,
I guess. Have a shipment arriving next week from out west that will keep me
busy for the foreseeable future, that along with my daughter starting
preschool. But I'll still try to drop in from time to time to say hello. I
promise. Especially now that I know you're watching. (o:

Been outside pulling stumps and small trees with a 1951 Farmall Super A.
She won't win any beauty contests but made in the USA and still going
strong 64 years later!

73 & have a good day OM -

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4