[AMRadio] HOAs fighting antenna Parity Act proposal H.R.

KC9CDT via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Sun Aug 23 22:09:08 EDT 2015

I get it...let's keep EVERYTHING exactly the same in the world, let's don't be open to any changes even if it makes sense...let's just not support anyone thinking that something is wrong & need changing.
Let's not support our fellow Hams to make changes for the betterment of the hobby.

Unbelievable!

I sure hope this represents a small minority of thinking out there with all Hams.....
Sure does not represent the ones I talk to on the air regularly.
73,
Lee