[AMRadio] LOTS of vintage gear for sale...moving to FL

KC9CDT via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Wed Aug 26 10:55:29 EDT 2015

Hi All,
OK, I have lots of superb vintage gear FS. We are moving to FL to a smaller place.

I am listing it with asking price, without details to save bandwidth here.
Please inquire as to all details, photos etc if genuinely interested...All prices are open to reasonable offers....Thanks.

1) Hallicrafters SX-115 $1200.00
2) Hallicrafters HT-32B $400
3) National HRO-60 Beautiful condition. $500
4) Collins R-388 $300
5) Heath DX-60B and VFO $150.
6) Viking Ranger II $450.
7) Viking ranger I $300.
8) Hallicrafters SR-150 with power supply $450.
9) Hallicrafters SR 400 Cyclone II (kind of rare) with Power supply $1000.
10) 2- Hallicrafters PS-150 power supplies (rebuilt) $150 each
11) Hallicrafters R-47 speaker $40
12) Drake R-4C SHERWOOD High S/N $1200.
13) Drake T-4xc High S/N $400
14) Drake L-4B with PS upgrade $1200.
15) Drake R-4B shiney copper excellent cond. $ 450.
16) Collins KWM-2 RE $1200.
17) Collins 30-L1 RE $900
18) Collins 75S-3 4700
19) Collins 32S-1 $400
20) 2 - Collins 32S-3 $700 each
21) 2 - Collins 516-F2 RE $400 each
22) Collins 312-B4 RE $350
23) Collins 312-B3 RE $300
24) 2- Drake MS-4 $75 each
25) Collins XTAL pack $150
26) 2- Collins plastic trim rings (new) $50 each
27) Heathkit HO-10 scope (Drake type covers) $50
28) Heathkit SB614 scope $50
29) HP 8640B Sig Gen $350
30) HP 410B $100
31) HP 410C $250
32) HP 1745 scope $100
33) Eico 235 VTVM $30
34) Heathkit AC line monitor $20
35) Ten-Tec 307 speaker $75
36) AAD DFD 103 digital display $80
37) HP 200CD oscillator $50
38) Alpha 91b AMP with extra tubes $2400

Please contract off list.
Shipping is not included and some items will be pickup only or you arrange pack/ship.
Postal MO, cashiers check, cash(if pickup) or PayPal only if doing a gift payment. (You can ask why if you e-mail me)

Please let me know if you have interest/questions etc.

Thanks,
73,
Lee KC9CDT good in QRZ.
260-403-6936