[AMRadio] arrl band change proposal

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Fri Aug 28 10:03:41 EDT 2015

This past mid week we had major solar storm that brought A and K indexes
up into the double digits. Many of the bands during the day had nothing
but hiss and crackle. On Wednesday August 26, there were two CW contests:
SKCC Sprint and CWops Mini-CWT Test. Lots of amateurs only live for
contests.

Pete, wa2cwa