[AMRadio] arrl band change proposal - What are we saving it for?

oldradio at comcast.net oldradio at comcast.net
Fri Aug 28 10:06:26 EDT 2015

   Because they can.  We're supposed to be impressed, I guess.

73, John
    “Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold,
long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful.
Honour and recognition in event of success.”
  - Ernest Shackleton, 4 Burlington St., 1913 - Thousands applied.

http://www.spinningyarninantarctica.com/spinning-yarn-about-antarctica.html
http://www.south-pole.com/p0000097.htm