[AMRadio] 3 el Beam On Fiberglas Pole??

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 14:24:53 EDT 2015

Don,

Those particular fiberglass poles have plastic ends, and will NOT
tolerate that antenna.

The only military sections that I know that will handle such a load,
with appropriate guying are the aluminum ones that are made to slip one
over the other.

The fiberglass poles are "intended" to support camouflage netting over
an artillery piece, a troop emplacement, and other such things.

Regards, Bob - N0DGN