[AMRadio] Ham antennas in suburban development

KC9CDT via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Mon Aug 31 14:29:39 EDT 2015

Farmers RUN the commissioners, Farmers make big bucks on the windmill thing...so the strong arm the commissions to approve them.
Actually a LOT of the commissioners ARE the farmers.

And yet you can't put up a antenna in your own back yard.

Some stuff needs to change in this country...LOTS of stuff.
Be sure & VOTE.
73,
Lee