[AMRadio] WANTED: Polycomm-2 schematic

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Tue Dec 1 17:02:47 EST 2015

There were at least two different manuals and schematics issued for the
Polytronics PC-2, 2 meter rig. The most striking difference to tell them
apart is that one used 13CW4 nuvistor. Along with this difference, there
were changes in circuitry and components between the two versions. Having
the wrong version could drive you insane. Hi

Pete, wa2cwa
www.manualman.com