[AMRadio] 29.00MHz is Open

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Tue Dec 1 19:17:11 EST 2015

I might be wise to include your actual local time rather then just  "an
hour ago". Depending on when a person actually retrieves their e-mail and
how your mail provider time stamps each e-mail, "an hour ago" doesn't
really give us an accurate view of when it happened. People may run to
their stations to fire up their rigs only to find the band dead because
the opening really happened several hours earlier.

At 7PM EST, prop maps shows good 10 meter activity towards Australia and
South America from the west coast. Nothing appearing from central or
eastern U.S.

Pete, wa2cwa