[AMRadio] off topic (sorry) qrz.com hotlinks

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:54:47 EST 2015

the example I looked at, K9CT is in fact listed as a "premium subscriber."
The mark up for one of his links is

basic.   I'll try that; maybe qrz.com doesn't like all the other html
configure variables I have (but any standard client would accept
them).

The problem is they have this template they want you to use.  You
can't just give them a html file.  The template seems to get in the
way of how I know how to set up a hotlink.

if $$ is what it takes I'll just list the links in plain text so
anyone can cut and paste into a browser http address box to get a
file.  I'll have a list of what each link is next to each link.  I
just thought it would be nicer to have the text in the list hot
clickable.

I just don't have time to make this a big production.

tnx 73

Rob
K5UJ