[AMRadio] off topic (sorry) qrz.com hotlinks

Nick England navy.radio at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:48:21 EST 2015

Here's "do a.b.and then c.

Log in to QRZ with callsign and password
at the upper right is EDIT - pull down to click "edit callsign"
Select "add or edit biography"
You'll see a bunch of formatting buttons at the top of your edit screen.
Highlight the text you want to hotlink and then click on the "link" button
(second row, near the end before the flag - hover your cursor to see what
those little icons mean)
Then you can just enter your long URL into the popup box.
This works FB for me and I am just a regular unleaded "ham member".

Good luck,
Nick England K4NYW
www.navy-radio.com