[AMRadio] off topic (sorry) qrz.com hotlinks

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:23:57 EST 2015

Nick thanks.  The key thing I was missing was "highlight the text then
click the 'link' button"
I didn't know to highlight the text first.  I saw that link button and
fooled around with it but it looked like a complex PITA.  I think I
can handle it now that I have the quick and dirty method.

73

Rob
K5UJ