[AMRadio] 1936 kc AM nite tonight

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:52:01 EST 2015

It only now occurred to me to post this reminder or news.  Sorry about
that, but anyway it is not too late to check into the Annual 1936
Cincinnati Net, on 1936 kc.  It is the annual historic AM night when
the net is conducted in the AM mode only, to commemorate the founding
of the net.  It is still going on at this time (8:50 p.m. central
time) and I think they plan to continue for another two hours or so.
Net control is Bill NM4H?  NM4 something, can't remember the suffix.

73

Rob
K5UJ