[AMRadio] Viking 1

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Dec 19 16:17:50 EST 2015

Not only is the price strange but look at the bids.  The same guy has
repeatedly bid it up.  I think if I placed a bid it would show then the up
bid by the other guy.  The guy who is winning started bidding at 320,
doubled that amount then took it all the way to the present price.

I can not explain what is going on, maybe someone who uses eBay regularly
can.

Jim
W5JO