[AMRadio] Viking 1

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sat Dec 19 16:54:14 EST 2015

Yep, that's the way I see it. A bunch of the bids were automatic. The
bidder with zero feedback (always a flag to me), pushed the other guy's
very high reserve (an unreal reserve) all the way up.
Of course, if $1300 is too low for you, you can bid on a Viking II/Viking
122 for $3000. Ebay 262195009136
It's Holiday time; people do strange things that defy logic.

Pete, wa2cwa