[AMRadio] Viking 1

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:00:15 EST 2015

I bet when this thing is over, whoever is on the hook for $1300+ will
back out and we'll be seeing that Viking 1 for sale again.

Yes, I have also seen the $3000 Viking 2?  Someone who has no idea
what they are doing.  It is one of what I call the eBay zombies.  They
are on there, sometimes for years.  The $4500 Comet Pro is an example.
  Another one was the T50 mounted in a rack for something like $700.

Rob
K5UJ