[AMRadio] Viking 1

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 05:53:30 EST 2015

The problem with this is that if this thing really sold to a non-shill
for $1300, then every estate buyer/liquidator who gets an old ham rig
and searches for old listings will see that:

"One of these things sold for THIRTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!"

and no regular ham AM rig will ever be reasonably priced by non-hams
again, at least not for the next 12 months or so.  I've never bought a
rig on eBay, but  hams in QTHs where there are no hamfests or one per
year, may have a problem.

Rob
K5UJ