[AMRadio] Viking 1

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:37:04 EST 2015

I guess you don't know how estate sellers operate.   These are people
who have at any time, ~100 items being auctioned separately.   If no
one bids, they don't stop to think "maybe it is over priced."  No,
they re-list in a few seconds and move on to the next item they have
listed.  This is why we have zombie eBay listings.  Get ready for
DX100s buy it now for $1K and getting re-listed for a year or more
before they eventually give up (and haul them to the scrapper).

Rob
K5UJ

the bidders on future auctions are willing to pay "unreasonable"