[AMRadio] Viking 1

Nick England navy.radio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 10:00:18 EST 2015

Actually eBay will automatically re-list an unsold item for you.

Like some surplus dealers and hamfest sellers, some eBay sellers will
irrationally stick to a high price regardless of what the market is telling
them. At least ebayers don't have to lug that Viking to hamfest after
hamfest for years.
But most folks are interested in getting something rather than nothing and
are willing to take a reasonable offer.

I'm sure there is an email list somewhere with people whining about hams
who won't pay what these valuable antiques are "really" worth.

Luckily neither group is run by the only people who can force you to buy or
sell something at a particular price, the Government or the Mafia.

Merry Christmas to all.
Nick K4NYW, not St. Nick

--
Nick England K4NYW