[AMRadio] Viking 1

Pat Thompson wa4tukradio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:09:57 EST 2015

I know there are some old plugs in my NC183D but you might get away with
just checking the gap and dwell.

Seriously, well maybe not, switch it from radio to phono and now you
have a 50 pound "Mister Microphone"!

Might as well try to educate. I always thought the license was a
learners permit.

Merry Christmas!

Pat
wa4tuk