[AMRadio] Extra Class isn't dumbed down? (was Viking 1)

K5MYJ macklinbob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:40:47 EST 2015

My observation is after these people get their ticket they go to eBay and
buy a boatanchor because "IT LOOKS COOL". Then if it does work they have no
idea how to tune it. If it does not work they have no clue how to fix it.

So they show up on these message boards looking for help.

Most have no test equipment and don't know how to use it. They seem
reluctant to buying test equipment.

I gave up on trying to help them. It's a LOST CAUSE!

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa.
"Real Radios Glow In The Dark"